Jet Skis are a thrill-seeker's dream, and a great way to get out of the city and have some fun is by renting one of these exciting vehicles at Canyon Lake Tx.
There is no better way to beat the heat than on a 3 Seater Sea Doo GTI jetski.Or a 2 Seadoo Spark
Jet Ski rentals $80 per hour , Lifevest , Fuel & Wetsuit Included
Once you experience the smooth ride of a jet ski rental, you’ll never want to return to land. Whether you’re vacationing with your family or you’re spending the weekend with friends, Hwy 66 Motorsports Jet Ski Rentals will help you make memories that last a lifetime.
Speeding around on a Jetski rental is the perfect way to cool off, enjoy the scenery, and satisfy your need for speed. If you’ve never driven one before, there’s no need to worry. Our professionals will teach you the basics of operation and boating safety.
- Jetpack Adventure Experience
Before riding your jet ski rental or boat rental,
read the following safety tips, Under 21 must take texas boaters course
- Check the weather: Always check local weather conditions before you leave the marina. If you notice dark clouds, rough winds, or sudden drops in temperature while you’re on the water, play it safe by heading back to the dock or marina.
- Follow a predeparture checklist: Proper boating safety means being prepared for any possibility on the water. From compliance with fire safety regulations to fueling up correctly, following a predeparture checklist ensures you remember all of the important tasks
- Use common sense: Boating is a fun adventure, but you always have to pay attention. This means operating at a safe speed at all times, especially in crowded areas. Steer clear of large vessels and watercraft that have a hard time stopping or turning. Also respect buoys and other navigational aids.
Designate an assistant skipper: Make sure someone else onboard knows how to operate the boat in case the primary navigator is injured or incapacitated.
- Develop a plan: Since Texas lakes are so large, it’s important to inform someone (such as the staff at your jet ski shop or marina) of where you’re going and how long you anticipate being on the water. Your plan could also include the number of passengers, their names, and a few phone numbers, as well as the types of communication and signal equipment that are onboard.
- Use life jackets: Make sure that your family and friends are safe by putting life jackets on before heading into the water and keeping them on the entire time.
- Avoid alcohol: Practice boating safety at all times by avoiding alcohol. Studies have shown that the effects of alcohol are exacerbated by the sun and the wind. The probability of an accident doubles when alcohol is involved.
- Learn to swim: If you’re going to be around the water, you need to know how to swim. Local organizations such as the American Red Cross offer training for all ages and abilities.
- Take a boating course: One of the best ways to stay safe is to take a boating safety class. The easiest way to do this is through a free online tutorial. - Click Here -
Hwy 66 Motorsports Inc. shall not be held liable for any injuries or damages resulting from the operation and/or rental of the rental equipment. Lessee must accept all responsibility for any loss or damage to any person or to the rental equipment for the duration of the rental.
Lessee agrees to pay Hwy 66 Motorsports Inc.for any loss of or damages to said rental equipment incurred while in the custody of the Lessee. Lessee agrees to assume liabilities for any and all damages to personal property including damages caused by fire, water or collision. If damages occur to said rental equipment during the rental, there will be a minimum fee of $300.00 on date of damage.
Reservations: Book your reservation by phone in advance. Your credit card is charged for 100% of the reservation fees at time of booking. Any remaining balance may be paid either by cash or credit card upon arrival at the lake. By providing a credit card number, you are authorizing Hwy 66 Motorsports Inc. to bill your credit card for the full amount of reservation, including any costs accrued during rental of the property, and outstanding balances not paid at time of departure.
Cancellations Policy: Please contact our office, (210) 514-8145, prior to the arrival date to cancel/change reservation. Cancellations are subject to a minimum $10.00 cancellation fee. In addition, Cancellations made within 3 days of scheduled rental hour/date of the reservation are subject to a penalty equal to a (2) hours reservation fee. Please contact us for Cancellations or to make any Changes to your Reservation.